CTI Towers - Careers - Account Manager - Western Region
SALES ACCOUNT MANAGER
Location: U.S. - Western Region
Reports to: Vice President of Sales
Travel Required: Frequent Travel – Up to 80%
The Company: CTI Towers is the nation’s third largest private wireless tower company that owns and manages towers nationwide. CTI leases tower space to telecommunications providers and broadcasters throughout the United States.
Salary: Base salary plus commissions, based upon experience
Description: CTI Towers is seeking a highly motivated, organized, independent individual to assist its growing sales department in driving the company’s tower leasing efforts in assigned geographic areas. Ideal candidates will have a desire to learn, excel, and grow within a fast paced environment and in the dynamic wireless industry. This is a full time, non-exempt position and includes, but is not limited to, participation in the following areas:
• Leasing tower space to CTI’s customers, including wireless carriers, governmental agencies, internet providers and emergency service providers, within designated territory
• Maintaining relationships with key carrier and site acquisition decision makers and representatives in designated territory to generate new sales opportunities
• Reviewing, monitoring, and updating, in real-time, all sales related activity in designated territory
• Tracking carrier build plans
• Updating Company’s asset management platform to track projects
• Representing Company at industry events including state wireless events, trade shows, and other functions
Experience in the tower or telecommunications industries is preferred but not required. Excellent computer skills including knowledge of Microsoft Excel is required. Please forward resumes along with contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
CTI Towers, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer